Ductless Air Conditioning Repair & Replacement Services in Maryland
With 24/7 Air Conditioning Repair Services, Flow Environmental takes pride in providing superior start-to-finish air conditioning repair services in Maryland & surrounding areas.
Schedule air conditioning inspection and repairs anytime. Our licensed HVAC technicians are always ready to assist you; from minor issues to complete cooling system failure, we strive to restore peak performance, extend system life, and ensure the reliability of your air conditioning.
We also partnered with industry-leading manufacturers to ensure we provide genuine cooling system replacement parts and complete the repairs with cutting-edge diagnostic equipment. We provide cost-effective plans and skilled workmanship.
Call us to learn more about our air conditioning services.
Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
A ductless air conditioner, also known as a mini-split air conditioner, is an ideal option to avoid installing additional ductwork for a central unit. It is also a perfect choice for small and limited spaces.
It is more environmentally friendly with components that use less energy, leaving a small carbon footprint, plus there are plenty of options to fit your needs.
Types of Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Heat Pump: helps generate heat in a home during the winter months; it also comes with a reverse valve that changes the direction of the flow of heat
- Ceiling Cassette: the fan’s coils are outfitted in the ceiling and can disperse air throughout a home via an exposed grille.
- Single-Zone Condenser: heats a single room or a specific zone within a house
- Multi-Zone Condenser: able to heat multiple rooms and zones within a house
- Wall Unit: an excellent option for cooling a specific room in a home.
Visit our Ductless AC Systems page to learn more about ductless systems and if it’s the right choice for you.
AC Installation & Maintenance Services at Flow Environmental
Do you need a central air conditioning unit installed? Are you installing a cooling system for the first time? Are you upgrading an outdated unit? Keep costs within your budget while ensuring we find the perfect solution for your home with Flow Environmental Customized Air Conditioning Plan.
Hesitant about replacing your system? It all depends on your air conditioner’s maintenance and usage. Schedule a Free Consultation with one of our HVAC technicians. We are available 24/7.
We provide air conditioning installation services in Maryland and surrounding areas. With our experienced cooling technicians, we guarantee accurate sizing and proper air conditioning installation that is both energy-efficient and cost-effective.
Call us now to schedule a Free Inspection.
Maintenance Tips for Ductless Air Conditioners
- CLEAN AND CHANGE FILTERS REGULARLY: ductless mini-split air conditioning systems rely on air circulation around their indoor and outdoor components. One possible sign that your filters need cleaning is an increase in your monthly energy bills.
It is essential to clean and change the filters regularly to flush out the mold, pollutants, and toxins inside your home.
- CLEAN THE OUTDOOR CONDENSER COILS: Located on the outer unit, responsible for removing heat from the refrigerant. Contaminants build up, which prevents the entire system from properly operating. To prevent damage, follow the care instructions included in your owner’s manual.
- CLEAR THE PIPES: The pipe acts as a path between your air conditioner’s interior and exterior parts. It emits cold or hot air throughout the space; when dust accumulates, it blocks the air from flowing.
- CLEAN THE OUTSIDE UNIT: It is also essential to clean the outside of your air conditioner. Dust and debris built-up could make their way inside the system and damage the internal parts.
- TURN THE SYSTEM OFF: Be sure the in-home components and the exterior circuit switch are off before cleaning to prevent damaging your unit or harming yourself.
- CALL A PROFESSIONAL: Have a professional check your unit to ensure everything is in optimal condition.
We at Flow Environmental suggest having your air conditioning system checked and inspected at least once a year. Regular maintenance will detect early signs of damage, preventing you from costly repairs or replacements and making sure your units would last longer.