HVAC Services in Montgomery County, MD
Flow Home Environmental has been one of the leading HVAC contractors serving residential and commercial customers throughout Montgomery County, Maryland, for 20 years. Our expert HVAC technicians take pride in providing our customers with the best heating repair and cooling services, ensuring comfortable spaces in your commercial and residential areas.
Montgomery County Furnace Repair, Maintenance & Replacement
Montgomery County’s hot season’s average daily high temperature reaches above 77°F, while the cold season’s average daily high temperature is below 50°F. Does your furnace work to its optimal condition?
To ensure that you and your family are comfortable through both seasons, Flow Home Environmental offers:
- 24/7 emergency furnace repair services
- Preventive maintenance and replacement services for heater, boiler, and furnace
Our highly trained HVAC experts use the latest diagnostic tools and techniques available in the industry to identify problems and efficiently offer solutions tailored to your needs.
Get your furnace checked now for any potential repairs or replacements! Contact us today for more information about our furnace repair services in Montgomery County, MD.
Montgomery County Cooling Services: AC Repair, Maintenance & Installation
Keep your home or office building comfortable indoors during Montgomery County’s summer season with a central cooling system. Our HVAC experts provide services such as:
- Examining your area to find the right-sized unit for your space
- Calculate heating and cooling loads to ensure energy efficiency and consistent temperatures
- Checking your existing ductwork system, repair minor issues, and make upgrades if necessary.
- HVAC Installation. From wall-mounted systems, full-house systems, modern units, and a brand-new duct system installation.
- Checking any possible HVAC Safety Hazards
An incorrectly installed HVAC system can reduce the performance of your unit. Location placement, whether for an indoor or outdoor unit, ensures that airflow and temperature are consistent in every room.
Always follow Manufacturer instructions to maintain product warranty and ensure that your HVAC system will function properly.
Prevent Refrigerants leakage and other electrical issues by hiring a professional HVAC contractor like Flow Home Environmental. You can rest assured that you’re getting quality service at a competitive price.
HVAC Maintenance Tips
- Start by familiarizing yourself with the basic components of an HVAC system.
- Have all parts of your heating and air conditioning system inspected by a professional at least once yearly.
- Keep fallen leaves, grass clippings, dirt, and debris away from your condenser. Turn off the power to your outdoor unit and rinse it off with water to ensure it’s clean.
- Condensation on your evaporator can encourage mold growth. Damp coils attract dirt and dust to accumulate. A leak in your refrigerant line can lead to ice on your evaporator coil.
- Check ductwork and clear obstructions that could block the airflow